PowerTen Oy – customised lifting solutions across Finland
PowerTen Oy provides customised lifting devices and solutions for the needs of all kinds of operators across Finland and abroad. We design, manufacture and deliver solutions that improve occupational safety and productivity. Call or send an email to our innovative and experienced team in Tampere. We are happy to provide you with more information about our products and services!
E-invoicing address: 003727998368622
Intermediary ID: 003723327487
Operator: Apix Messaging Oy
When using bank e-invoicing (except Nordea), please use 003723327487 as the address and DABAFIHH as the intermediary ID.
(The invoice must be as a PDF file. One file may contain one invoice.)
Paper invoice scanning service
GRENKE corporate leasing – an affordable alternative to ownership
GRENKE corporate leasing provides a unique and flexible funding alternative. The minimum amount of funding is only 500.00 € (VAT 0 %), so leasing is also suitable for purchasing smaller devices. The monthly costs of leasing include deductible VAT for the company, and leasing does not affect the balance sheet. Leasing is suitable for companies of all sizes, including new companies and entrepreneurs.
GRENKE owns the leased product during the contract period and charges rent for the use. The cost is fixed at GRENKE, so the monthly payments remain the same throughout the contract period. Predictability makes it easier to plan your investment's returns, budget your business, and cash management.
Benefits of GRENKE
- You will save on taxes as leased products can be deducted in full in your taxation.
- You save resources for other needs and are not tied to a product permanently.
- You can invest the price of acquisition in the business itself, for a better ROI.
- You know in advance the fixed costs of the lease and can budget more precisely.
- You're guaranteed to get a quick credit decision.
- GRENKE provides flexibility. If you wish, you can even replace the leased equipment with newer ones during the contract period.
- At the end of the contract period, you can return or buy the equipment for a fair price.
Ask more about corporate leasing: firstname.lastname@example.org